Embark on the tumultuous journey of a couple from Washington who found themselves stranded in Israel during a war. Their sleep was constantly interrupted by wailing sirens, which prompted them to rush to bomb shelters over forty times. They had to navigate through suspended airline services and make desperate calls for help before they were finally able to make their way back home.
• A couple from Washington state, Tim and Holly Clements, were stranded in Israel during a war.
• They were visiting Israel with their church group but flew out early to spend time with family friends.
• The war started while they were in Israel, and they had to take shelter more than 40 times.
• After multiple airlines suspended service in Israel, the couple had to make numerous calls to secure a flight back home.
• They finally landed back in Seattle and are relieved to be back home.
You may check the written report for more details.